For life coaching to work, you have to be ready for coaching. How do you know if you are a candidate for life coaching? This short little quiz can help you determine if you are. Take out a piece of paper and pencil and answer the questions below.
On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being totally not true and 5 being totally true, answer the following questions:
- I am ready and committed to take coaching seriously.
- I believe that now is the right for me to be coached.
- I am willing to do the work and allow the coach to do the coaching.
- I will keep my word to my coach and not sabotage or struggle during the coaching experience.
- I am able to express what I expect or need as soon as it known to me.
- I am willing to change behaviors that limit my success.
- I view coaching as investment.
- I can share the success with the coach.
- I will tell the whole truth to myself while engaged in coaching.
- I will trust the coach and try out new ideas.
Total Score _________
10 – 20 Not coachable at this point in your life.
21 – 30 Coachable, but more buy-in would allow faster progress and success.
31 – 40 Coachable.
41 – 50 Extremely coachable.
If your score is 20 or higher, please contact me for coaching.