Everybody is always on the go. We live in such a fast paced world, we are always looking for ways to make our life easier.
Here are some things I do to make my life easier.
- Use a calendar for events. I use my Google calendar which is also on my phone. This way it is with me wherever I go.
- Create a contact database. Again, I use my Google contacts for this. That way I have it on my phone, laptop and tablet, all with the same information.
- Figure out how you waste time. I used to hunt for my car keys, now I keep them in one place on my dresser.
- Create and use a to do list. As you create your to do list, now is a good time to re-adjust your priorities.
- Organize your trips. Before I go shopping, I try to develop a plan so that I can make a loop and not have to crisscross town. Not only does it save time, it saves gas
- Finish what you start. That way it is no longer on your to do list.
These are some tips to make your life easier as you are on the go.
Let me know your tips for your busy life.