I was recently asked “who do you think you are?” That got me thinking about whom I am, who I want to be.
So here goes….
- Defeated at times, but not broken.
- Sad at times, but still grateful for all God has given me.
- Confident in what I know and my beliefs and want back down. Some people call that arrogant and that’s ok with me.
- Still searching for all the answers, and constantly seeking a deeper understanding of me.
- Been totally lost in grief, but worked through it.
- Been broken hearted, but able to love again.
- Been addicted, but overcame my addiction with prayer and meditation.
- Been well off, but didn’t appreciate it.
- Been broke and grateful for everything.
- Empathy and compassion, but not a doormat.
- Looked into myself and found myself lacking. I am on a wonderful journey to healing and growth.
- Great things ahead of me as long as I continue my journey.
So that is me. Imperfect, flawed but trying everyday to better myself.
If you had to do this for YOU, what would yours look like? Feel free to share if you would like or leave a comment below.