I am a firm believer that we all have a gift or talent that is uniquely ours. It is up to you to find it and embrace it. For some, the realization of the gift is easy. For others, they need to be shown what their gift is.
Do you know your gift or talent?
Don’t worry if you don’t. If you are open to an honest assessment of yourself, you can find out by asking people you trust a few questions.
- What is my greatest strength?
- What do you see is my talent or gift?
- If you were in magazine store and saw my picture on the cover, what magazine would it be?
- What would the story be?
- Have you ever saw me fully expressing my gift?
- What was I doing?
- Only ask this question if you can handle criticism. What is my biggest weakness?
Compile the answers and you will start seeing a picture of gift or talent.
Now, it is up to you to embrace and nurture YOUR gift.
Let me know your thoughts and I would love to hear about your gifts.