With spring arriving, we are witnessing a season of growth and rebirth in the natural world. We see trees come back to life, flowers growing and blooming, birds building nests, and of course, the change in our weather. It is great to witness these changes in nature. But are ready to make changes to affect your personal growth ? I thought I would throw out some questions for personal growth for you to act on in your life.
- What would you do if money was not an issue?
- What is it you really want?
- What is one action you can take now to achieve what you really want?
- Is what you really want in line with your vision and values?
- What can you do to see yourself or the situation differently?
- Are you ready to change your thinking patterns and actions to grow?
- Look at yourself as through you were somebody else, a family member, a co-worker, a friend?
- Is there anything you see differently?
- As you examine your life, are you brutally honest with yourself? If you aren’t, then your examination will be inaccurate.
What did you find out about yourself? Did you discover things that you didn’t know about your self? Use this information to change and to promote personal growth. If you are ready to take these answers and implement them in your life and would like accountability and encouragement, sign up for one of my coaching packages.